Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Know Your Out There!

Yep, I know there are a few misguided people who actualy visit this blog. I know because my hit counter keeps going up (not very much I'll admit, but it does) and they are not all hits from me cheaking to see if anyone actualy comes here :)

So I decided to make this post as an apology and a warning to anyone foolish enough to read this stuff. I know I have many spelling mistakes and grematical errors in my post's. I also know that it often looks like I loaded a buch of punctuation into a gun and fired it randomly at the screen. Also my flagrent abuse of the prenethesis has given the RSPCP (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Punctuation) several cases against me. At the end of the day, however I just don't give a damn. Read it or not, thats up to you, but don't bother to complain as I'm just to lazy to do any better :)

No comments: