Saturday, November 15, 2008

WotLK Recap : Day 2

Day 2

Having never made it back on after the server restart I got a bit of sleep, I over slept, then a friend called round, but after that I went back to the confusion that is me leveling in a new zone.

Having finished ALL the quests in Borean Tundra I moved on to The Dragonblight where if anything my leveling confusion became even greater, so I downloaded yet another quest addon making 3 of them in total and between the three I can now just about make sense of the quests.

Learned an important lesson about group quests, when it says "suggested players 2" thats only a suggestion, but when it says "suggested players 5" you'd damn well better bring some back up. Oh well at least I got to lie face down in a new spot.

I learned another important lesson about reading the quest when after 2 attempts I realized that I wasn't supposed to solo the level 74 elite and all the non elites, apparently what I was supposed to do was to get the NPC's involved then hit bladestorm.

Bladestorm Does not save you when you pull 10 level 73-74's at once ... I was a bit disappointed when I found this out :(

Got to level 73.6 before server restart then wrote this post. And that just about wraps it up for day 2.

So until next time this is Stuntyone the Incompetent Warrior signing off.

No comments: