Sunday, November 16, 2008

WotLK Recap : Day 3

Day 3.

Ok so I overslept again, instead of the 5 hour extended nap I had planned to take I had a nice 9 hour slumber. Not going to sleep today so that I stop going to bed in the morning, otherwise I start getting drowsy in natural light and god only knows what kaind of weird situations that could lead to.

Anyway after grabbing a coffee I got stuck into the last part of level 74, dinged grabbed more coffee, quested, more coffee, quested, changed things up with a cup of tea, quested, more coffee, rinse and repeat.

Did The most epic quest ever devised by blizzard. If your on the alliance side you absolutely have to do the "Battle for Undercity" quest it's made of pure win.

Visited Dalaran and boy did they ever go to town on that town. Get there ASAP and take in the sights people.

Learned how to make an engineering parachute lining for cloaks, which I'm going to make the moment I log in again after suffering one too many death's by cliff. Pretty soon I'm going to be able to make the turbo boosters for me boots as well, giving me a "Get me the hell out of here" button.

Did Uthguard Keep today or however the heck you spell it and I'm loving going into dungeons not knowing whats going in. It's all new and it's all interesting, and best of all it all looks fantastic.

Finished all but 2 group quests in the Dragonblight and moved on to Zul'drak. People kept asking me why I didn't head to the Grizzly Hills and the reason is that I don't decide where I'm going next I just follow the quests and I had a quest in Zul'Drak and not in Grizzly Hills.

Ran randomly around Zul'Drak doing random quests and killing interesting (but unnecessary) mobs until I hit level 75. Realized that I couldn't understand the quests I had even with the help of 3 addons and decided to take a break and do anything at all but play wow for a few hours.

That about covers it for day 3.

So until next time this is Stuntyone the Incompetent Warrior signing off.

No comments: