Saturday, April 12, 2008

No Posts On Fridays

I never post on fridays. So don't bother looking you'll just be disapointed.

The reason I don't post on fridays is because I will usually be on a date. ~LIE~

WTF?!? Who installed a lie detector in my blog? Who was it? Who ever it was I will hunt you down and punch you! ~TRUE~

You should fear me I'm built like a brick s**t house. ~LIE~

Ok, Ok ... But I know karate. ~LIE~

FINE!!! You wantr the truth?

The Beard scares the ladys away, ~TRUE~ I'm 5'11' and have the physicle constitution of someone made out of paper mache and rubber, ~TRUE~ I do however give a mean wedgie, ~TRUE~ and reason I don't post on fridays is because I will be busy playing WoW or table top strategy games ~TRUE~.

Are you happy now? ~YES~


*mutter mutter, f*****g lie detectors, mutter mutter, invent way to punch you through internet connection, mutter mutter*

No comments: