Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Will Not Stand For This!!!

A while ago I read a post by Big Bear Butt on how great the new PvP gear available for honor points was for PvE. My last post states my belief in using every advantage available to me, so I got all excited and started grinding some honor in late night BG's. Today I logged on and decided to check what I should aim for now that I was amassing a few honor points. So I took a trip to Stormwind to see what the biggest upgrade for me would be.

I was shocked, I was appalled, I was more than a little miffed.

Do you know what blizzard expects of me to get any of the gear that is actually an upgrade for me?

They want me to be good at PvP. This is so totally unfair because I suck at PvP. All I wanted was free upgrades and what do they do?

They demand at least a minimal level of competence at PvP. The stuff I can get without having an above starting arena rating is over stacked in stamina, and under stacked in hit rating and attack power, although it does seem to retain an almost equivelent level of critical strike rating.

But you know what makes it worse?

The stuff that is an honest to goodness "I looked at more than the item level" upgrade, needs me to be really really good at PvP. /sulk

Oh well I may as well give arena another go and hope like hell that I get match after match populated with noob opponents ... preferably blind and arthritic noobs just to give me a fighting chance.

So until next time this is Stuntyone the Incompetent Warrior signing off.

No comments: