Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Bit About My Kara Team.

I just wanted to talk a bit about my Karazhan group, they just don't get enough love on my blog :)

It is lead and organized by a husband and wife duo, and we are just in it as they say "for teh lulz". I think this exert from the groups thread on my guilds forum says it all really.



On a side note, we're not usually running kara with something even resembling an ideal setup. We do Moroes without priests of any kind, Aran and Illhoof without locks (even got a nub pally healer that didn't know where to stand and hardly healed anyone before he died and spent rest of the aran fight facedown). And yes, for all those just in it for the loot and the badges: we're not close to clearing kara in one night. And proud of it, as well :)

On the other hand, we usually bring dps warrior, ret pally and any other "frowned upon" spec/class are more than welcome. If it's fun to play, the mood of the raid is so much better. We're about fun and laughs, mages getting lost, aggroing skipped mobs, dying, running back and aggroing the same mobs again, tank running into the same mobs, getting other tank to heal while rest of raid runs back before finally wiping on second group of skipped adds suddenly aggroing. :)



This is why I love running with this group, it's all about having a laugh instead of farming badges and getting loot. It's also the reason I don't have my champion title. I could go off and slip in with one of the other groups to do nightbane, hell even my Friends from my last guild have said that anytime I want I can join them to kill nightbane (whom they are farming like he was corn), but doing that would mean that I would have to spen a whole week without playing in this group ... and to me no title is worth that :)

So until next time this is Stuntyone the Incompetent Warrior signing off.

No comments: