Monday, May 26, 2008

Entercard And Other Stuff

After reading Naissa's Rage a few days ago I went and got myself an Entercard (scroll down and you'll see it), and today the drops I got on it from other Entercard users exploded. I got nearly as many drops today as I have gotten from all the other days I've had it combined. o.O

I have spent much more time visiting each of the sites than I meant to and so I don't have time before tonights raid to write up the post on MS/Slam which I had planned. I will get it done tomorrow at some point between finishing my post about tonights raid and doing Gruuls lair tomorrow. It's on it's way I promise.

Bonus! actual gaming sites are now wanting to advertise on my Entercard, rather than the random clap trap I've been turning down up till now. Well thats not entirely true, there have been a few applicable blogs up to now, but not nearly as many as I got today.

Anyway

Until next time this is Stuntyone the Incompetent Warrior signing off.

No comments: