Sunday, May 18, 2008

Guest Speaker Wanted.

I have wanted to talk about something for the last while but can't.

Why?

Because I don't know a damn thing about it thats why.

That subject is healing. All I know about healing is, that when some big nasty hurts me, some very nice person throws a heal on me. Now this very basic understanding of how healers operate has done me fine so far, but I want to know more.

So if your one of those squish healing people and wouldn't mind writing a bit about how healers do their thang, feel free to e-mail me a post about how you guys do it. Chances are that it will end up on the blog.

So until next time this is Stuntyone the Incompetent warrior signing off.

(Muhahahahaha! Good thinking Stunty. This way you can learn more and get a hassle free post out of it. What do you mean it's still recording? ... Crap!)

No comments: