Friday, May 30, 2008

A Little Salvation Please.

Can anyone guess what the post is about yet?

Thats right, Blessing of Salvation. I only just noticed that in all the screen shots I took during the SSC run, not once was BoS in my list of buffs. I thought I was generating an awful lot of threat.

Here's a little pic of my buffs after Hydross was downed.

See no salv :(

Now this is probably a two part problem. Part one, I was mistakenly marked for some other blessing in Pally Power, I probably ran into the old warriors R 4 tanks prejudice, leading to whoever set pally power simply over looking me as dps. Part Two, I just didn't notice it wasn't there. Normally it's only noticeable to me by being there, something quite disastrous for a tank, and is quickly knocked off. This time however it didn't register on me because it wasn't there to catch my attention ... if that makes any kind of sense to you at all congratulations, you'll be one of the few :).

If I'd checked for and asked for blessing of salvation I could have dps'd harder and faster on all of the adds :(.

So let this be a lesson to you, even if you normally run as a tank check for BoS, and if it's not there raise such a hoohaa about it that the pallys give it to you just to shut you up.

So until next time this is Stuntyone the Incompetent Warrior signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matey, get XRS.
http://www.wowace.com/wiki/XRS

It can check missing buffs on entire raid even yourself. Can be handy. It's great for me when leading :)