Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Quick Update!

The Gruuls lair run went very well last night one shotting both boss's in about 45 minutes. Gruul was nice enough to drop a lovely new shield for me (which looks much nice then the SSO rep one), but High king Mulgar still refuses to give me any of those warrior T4 tokens, the big meany. Also why is it that I'm still nervous at the start of a Gruuls run?

In other news the guild is taking me to SSC for the first time tonight but as dps ... again!!! I don't know why, but hey, I'm sure as hell not going to complain. Be sure to watch out for tonights list of hideous mistakes. A good time shall be had by all. That reminds me I'd better go read up on SSC.

I got in some practice as dps last night in the heroics that Lady B hijacked me for. The group consisted of myself, Kitty (who you might remember from my exploits in arena), Banshee (a regular commenter on this blog), Lady B's little warlock alt, and Madam N. (another warlock) who wisely went to bed after the first heroic and was replaced by the funny hunter. These runs were filled with some very funny moments that I would love to share with you. That is if I wasn't under strict orders from Lady B not to :(

Last night I killed a mage!!! Any of you familiar with my pvp posts will understand why this is a big deal for me :). Although that mage must have been decked out in greens as I managed to kill in in three hits o.O . Still from now on I'm going to at least attack a mage instead of running in blind terror from it.

So until next time this is Stuntyone the Incompetent Warrior signing off.

2 comments:

Malastair said...

Hmmm, guess I'm gonna have to frostbolt some fear back into you... (Or I would if I played anymore):P

Anonymous said...

BOOO I SAY BOOO.....
going post what happen....really do as i forgot....

Nasty Kitty